- Achieve sales targets and conducting analysis of the details of the business for each customer to find ways to increase sales, such as selling more products to existing customers, and finding new customers.
- Visiting customers and building relationships with potential customers, being a business consultant, and introducing products that fit the channel.
- Looking for new customers as recommended by the company.
- Being responsible for the payment of customers and coordinating with the Financial and Accounting department.
- Learning about the company’s products so that they can offer new products to customers.
- Preparing weekly reports of customers to Manager.
- Working with related departments such as Finance, Operation, and Human Resource.
- Can visit customers in different locations in Eastern area.
- Good planning and negotiation skills.
- Bachelors or a higher degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Age: Above 24-30 years old, male or female.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics business.
Senior Account Executive
- Age: Above 30 years old, male or female.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics business.
- Own transportation with car driver license.
- Able to work at Laem Chabang Area
- High integrity.
- Foreign Language: English.
- Computer: Pc Platform, Microsoft Window.
- Software: MS Office (Outlook, Words, Excel, Power point etc.).
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
โทร : 02-367-3570-6
วัตถุประสงค์ของตำแหน่งงาน (Job Purpose) :
- To be a coordinator between customers, BGT Marketing & Sales and BGT Operations to ensure customer requirements and operational excellence are met.
- Provide professional operational consultancy to customer on any issues related to Freight Management shipment (Both Ocean and Air Freight, Import and Export).
- Actively reviews agreed corrective and preventive actions to continuously improve an operational excellence.
ความรับผิดชอบหลัก (Principal Accountabilities)
- Responsible for all activities as assigned accounts.
- Incorporate area specific new standards to achieve customer requirements, instructions and SOP.
- Coordinate with overseas stations / WCA to ensure smooth operations
- Monitoring / following up shipment until departed from the origin to arrive destination.
- Addressing client and employee complaints, and general troubleshooting
- Develop operations plans to ensure customer service expectations are achieved and continuously improved for customer satisfaction.
- Keep customer updated the status of their shipment until arriving into destination including shipping schedule, vessel name ETD & ETA and etc.
- Follow up until getting pre- alert from oversea and then forward to Document for creating file according to BGT instruction.
- Submit pre-advice with scanned documents to customers.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing & Sales to obtain ad hoc or sport quotations.
- Attend to all customer inquiries and respond in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Handle customer complaints, incidents and irregularities.
- To analyses profit and loss and ensure to minimize the loss.
- Arrange for additional service upon to customer request, e.g. DG handling.
- Co-ordinate with shipper / consignees for deliveries, customs clearance whenever it’s necessity.
- Co-ordinate with sub-contractors to arrange customs clearance and delivery in case of DDU, DDP and all other local services including domestic trucking, packing, warehouse, etc.
- Handling special shipments such as miss-route, overland, shortland, damaged cargo, cross trade shipment and etc. by coordinating with concerned parties.
- Prepare charge list and send Document in order for issuing invoice to customers.
- Adhere to all applicable standard processes.
- Promote, present and adhere to BGT’s professionalism and policies at all time.
- Internal training and identify training needs and opportunity to develop highly skilled functional department.
- Maintain and improve a positive working relationship with external /internal customers and carriers at all service level.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields
- Minimum 3 year experience of operational experience in similar capacity
- Experience in customs clearance is a plus
- Preferably with working experience in multinational freight forwarder.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements in terms of information flow, transportation, warehousing and logistics. Excellent knowledge of ocean and Air freight forwarding operations.
- Operation know-how (Customer Service)
- Effective business administration competence
- MS office ( Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge about IT applications
- Any other knowledges about IT / computer programs is a plus
- Customer focused.
- Initiative, flexibility, teamwork.
- Able to work in a diverse environment and cultures.
- Network and relationship building.
- Communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Language skills / good command both verbally and writing in English.
- Skills in any other languages are welcome.
- Honest and has high level of integrity.
E-mail : email@example.com
โทร : 02-367-3570-6